SnapLogic is a commercial software development company, headquartered in San Mateo, CA, USA. It was founded in 2006 and is focused on providing data integration infrastructure for cloud data sources and SAAS applications.
Using SnapLogic's products and services, companies can integrate their multiple applications and data sources.
SnapLogic is headed by Ex-CEO and Co-Founder of Informatica, Gaurav Dhillon and is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Floodgate, Brian McClendon, and Naval Ravikant.
Product, Services and Offerings:
SnapLogic’s products include:
- SnapLogic Server – the core server that manages the instantiation and execution of Snaps and Flows
- Designer – a browser-based visual tool creating resources and authoring data flow pipelines
- SnapCenter – a central monitoring tool to monitor the clustered SnapLogic Servers, multiple data pipelines, and connections across associated applications and data sources
- SnapStore – a Marketplace that enables developers, Systems Integrators, and Independent software vendors to develop and monetize custom Snaps, extending the SnapLogic Server’s connectivity and functionality.
- Named in The Information Week 50 Business Technology Startups to watch.
- Named gartner Cool Vendors in Data Management and Integration, 2009, for MissionKit
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Gaurav Dhillon
- Senior Vice President of Marketing – Clark Newby
- Vice President of Engineering – John Schuster
- Vice President of Business Development – Eric Monderer
- ISV Partners – Actuate BIRT, Birst, Box.net, Clarizen, Coupa, DocuSign, Easy Insight, FinancialForce.com, GoodData, NetSuite, Oracle, RightNow, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Zuora
- SI Partners– AlignBI, Attunix, Cazoomi, Cervello, Claritics, Mansa Systems, nFolks, StratApps, Systems In Motion (SIM), Ubika Solutions
SnapLogic’s customers include Pandora, Glance networks, The advisory board company, Park media, Canonical, Paperwork pro, Outback steakhouse, Uniquesquared, Fusion-io, Bio reference laboratories, etc.
71 East Third Avenue