Appirio is a cloud solution provider. It was founded in 2006 and has its offices in U.S. & Japan. It is backed by GGV & Sequoia Capital. Appirio was recognized as one of America’s Most Promising Startups by BusinessWeek & as On-Demand Company of the year by AlwaysOn.
It provides services to mid as well as large size enterprises. The various services of Appirio are:
- Cloud Strategy– through this Appirio provides consulting services to firms regarding transformation of their organisation to cloud.
- Cloud Migration– this service provides expertise in cloud.
- Cloud Development– Appirio provides development services to its customers on platforms such as Force.com, Google AppEngine & Amazon Web Service.
- Cloud Management-this helps the firms in managing their investments.
The company is currently focussing on converting the sales, marketing, support, finance, HR & collaboration of various firms to cloud with Salesforce CRM & Google Apps.
The products offered by Appirio include:
- CloudWorks- it aims at enhancing the productivity of IT services.
- Professional Services Enterprise- it is an on-demand solution.
The list of clients of Appirio includes:
- Cloud Strategy- Flextronics & RehabCare.
- Cloud Application Development- AIG Edison, Avon, Japan Post, Starbucks, Author Solutions etc
- SAAS Implementation: Salesforce CRM- ACI, BMC, Carnival, Perceptive Software etc
- SAAS Implementation: Google Apps- Avago, Diversey, Genentech etc
- Cloud Management- Plantronics
- Cloud Technology- Brady Corporation
The partners of Appirio can be classified as strategic partners & solution partners. The prominent partners are:-
- Strategic Partners- Salesforce.com, Google, Workday & Amazon Web Services.
- CloudWorks Partners: Jive Software, D&B, Marketo & Xactly Corporation.
- Enterprise Solution Partners: Cast Iron Systems
- CEO: Chris Barbin
- Chief Financial Officer: Jim Emerich
- Chief Technical Officer: Glenn Weinstein
- Chief Strategy Officer: Narinder Singh
- March 31, 2011 Appirio launched a series of Cloudworks powered Jive apps which will integrate business information from Salesforce CRM with Jive Social Business Software.
- March 21, 2011 Appirio acquires Infowelders, a Salesforce.com consultancy. This step is supposed to provide a strong presence to Appirio in Midwest region.
- February 14, 2011 Appirio launched CloudSpokes a community where enterprises can interact with cloud experts.
Headquarters: 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway San Mateo, CA 94404
Phone: (650) 268-9911