Bluewolf Inc., a software-as-a-service, open source, and cloud computing consulting company is privately held and was founded in 2000. It is based in New York, with additional offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, Denver, North Carolina, Toronto, and Reading. The company offers enterprise software deployment services, cloud transformation solutions, consulting services, on demand IT resourcing services; and remote database administration services. Company has around 200 employees it generated revenue of about USD 26.7 mn in 2009.
The company provides its products and services to primarily to companies in North America and Western Europe. The details of its offerings are:
- Bluewolf Beyond Remote DBA
- CloudView Remote Monitoring – CloudView is a systems and database monitoring tool, which monitor and manage the environment remotely through the Cloud.
Cloud Application Management
- As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services provider, Bluewolf Beyond for AWS enables companies to realize the benefits of cloud hosting and storage solutions through a range of managed services.
- With Bluewolf Beyond for Salesforce.com it provides strategic guidance which help to use Salesforce.com providing regular, on-demand access to consulting skill set.
- Bluewolf’s Integrator – It is an enterprise ready solution that makes it easy move data between Salesforce CRM and back office systems such as Oracle, SAP, SQL Server, BigMachines and others.
- Bluewolf Replicator – It provides automatic full or partial Salesforce data replication to your back office.
- Mediatrak and Policytrak
Bluewolf clients include: ABC, ADP, New York University, Avon Products, Inc., Page 1 Solution, Bank of American Corporation, Panasonic, Cisco Systems, GE, Time Warner, The Wall Street Journal, etc.
- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Eric Berridge
- Co-Founder, Principal and Member of Advisory Council – Michael Kirven
- Chief Financial Officer – Anthony Calderaro
11 East 26th Street
New York, USA