Callidus Software Inc. is a provider of sales performance management (SPM) SaaS solutions. It was founded in the year 1996 in Delaware. Its software solution includes SPM solution implementations, system upgrades, compensation plan enhancements, migration assistance, reporting and integration consulting and solution architecture services.
In the year ending December 31, 2010 Callidus earned total revenue of USD 70.9 million and gross profit of USD 29.04 million. The company had 260 employees as in the year ending December 31, 2010. The company claims that it has served many companies including 6 of the top 10 insurance organizations, 4 out of the top 10 banks, 7 out of the top 10 global high tech companies, 5 out of the top 10 telecommunications companies, and 5 out of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
The company offers the following products:-
- TrueComp Manager Application: it is a solution provider in pay-for-performance management.
- Callidus Reporting: it provides detailed and summarized sales goal information.
- Callidus Analytics: it helps in deploying performance dashboards across the sales force and selling channels. It is integrated with TrueComp Manager and also provides integration with salesforce.com via AppExchange.
- Callidus Producer Management: it is designed for insurance carriers which have independent distribution channels or for those with captive agents.
- Callidus Channel Management: it is a product which has been designed for telecommunication companies.
- Callidus Objective Management: it enables the organisations in designing objective-based bonus plans and long term incentive plans.
- Callidus Quota Management: it provides assistance to sales and finance teams in allocating and changing the quotas.
- Callidus Communicator: it facilitates the communication process between the sales force and the channels.
- Callidus Business Process Management: it provides the basis to define, model, build and deploy workflows for sales and operational processes.
- Callidus Commissions Manager: it is a solution which is built on force.com platform.
- Callidus Plan Communicator: it is a solution built on force.com platform which helps in communicating the incentive plans to the sales force.
- ACom3™: it is an incentive automation suite for payout calculation.
All these products are primarily available through on demand software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription.
Callidus was recognized with the following awards in 2011-
- Finalist in American Business Awards in three categories
- Finalist in Best Cloud Infrastructure Application CODiE Awards
Some key customers of Callidus software include, AXA, Citrix, ADT, Amgen, Fujitsu, Integra, ING, HSBC, Lenovo, JPMorgan Chase, etc.
Callidus partners with various firms in consulting, technology and reselling space. Some of its key partners include:
- Consulting partners: Accenture, Arcadia, Atos Origin, Canidium, Celfocus, Compensation Analytics, LLC, CGI, Logica, OpenSymmetry, Sales integrity, Spectrum, TCS, Wipro
- Technology Partners: Adobe, Informatica, Microsoft, Netsuite, Oracle, Panopticon, Proalign, SAP, Salesforce.com
- Reseller Partners: Advantech Technologies, CIS Corporate, HAND, Hyperintel, IMS Health, Inycom, Municons, Seven Seas Technologies, Tagetik, Ultima IT
- CEO and President: Leslie Stretch
- Chief Financial Officer: Ronald J. Fior
- Chief Technical Officer: Michael L. Graves
- June 10, 2011 Callidus Software acquired LMS vendor Litmos.
- June 7, 2011 Callidus Software launched new Sales Performance Visualiser solution.
- May 11, 2011 Callidus Software established strategic relationship with NetSuite.
Headquarters: 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road Suite 500 Pleasanton, CA 94588