CloudBerry Lab, started in August 2008, has gone on to become a notable cloud service provider and explorer builder for cloud back up facilities. The company now has web-explorers to take back – up and function with the most notable of the cloud service providers including Amazon, Windows Azure, Google Storage etc. Thus, once the required explorer is downloaded from the company (as per the cloud service provider being used), it becomes easy to take the back-up of the data using this explorer.
The company was started by a group of experienced IT professionals with the mission to help organizations in adopting Cloud computing technologies. The most important challenge for this was to close the gap between Cloud vendors propositions and consumer needs, which they are bridging through development of innovative low costs solutions.
- CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 – This has been designed to simplify managing files in cloud. This interface to Amazon S3 accounts, files and buckets lets a user manage his/her files on cloud exactly like one would do on one’s own local computer. It has been built on Microsoft .NET platform. Similarly they also have explorers which do the same task for Microsoft Azure and Azure PRO, Google Storage and Google Storage PRO, Nirvanix, WHS v1 and WHS 2011, SBS 2011 and also for online back-up of desktops and servers.
- CloudBerry Backup – A secure online backup solution that helps individuals and organizations to store backup copies of their data in online storage. It is a Backup and Restore program designed to leverage Amazon S3 technology to make one’s disaster recovery plan simple, reliable and affordable. It can be used for Windows Azure, Amazon S3, SBS Essentials (Aurora) and Windows Home Server, Server and Desktop editions.
CloudBerry Lab also provided consulting services in software development using the cloud computing technology to help customers meet their IT challenges but lately have been focussing more on product development.
Some of the major clients of CloudBerry Lab include:
- Cap Gemini
Advantages offered by CloudBerry Lab:
- Backup and Restore Wizards make this service user friendly
- Strong data encryption protects the users’ data from unauthorized access
- Scheduling capabilities automate the backup process
- Backups are available for recovery 24*7
- The interface provides easy file and folder selection capabilities
- No proprietary storage format. One can access ones files using other Amazon S3 tools.
CloudBerry Lab – Sales: [email protected]
Tech Support: [email protected]