GigaSpaces is a privately held company which was founded in 2000 by Nati Shalom and Yossi Gal-On. It is headquartered in New York and has offices in California, Israel, London and Singapore. GigaSpaces Technologies is a provider of a new generation of application platforms for Java and .Net environments that offers an alternative to traditional application servers. Its flagship product, XAP, is an enterprise-grade application server for deploying and scaling distributed applications under any requirement.
Business line, product and service offerings:
The company specilizes in middleware, distributed computing, application virtualization & scalability, cloud computing and SaaS enablement
- GigaSpaces eXtreme Application Platform (XAP) provides a solution for end-to-end scalability of the application and its data under extreme latency and load requirements, using in-memory stack. It has cloud readiness that supports private, public, or hybrid architectures, and complete interoperability in any environment, language, and API, without dictating a specific development framework or environment.
- GigaSpaces XAP Elastic Caching Edition delivers an in-memory data grid for fast data access, extreme performance, and scalability. XAP Elastic Caching is a product designed to dynamically scale the data layer, responding to loads in real time, while significantly boosting the performance of mission-critical applications.
- Enterprise PaaS Enablement platform implementation enable organizations to converge their development and operations processes into a single continuous process through much higher utilization of their investments with constantly evolving business needs. It provides agile service development and operational environment that facilitates application migration to the cloud.
- GigaPro: A services offering for GigaSpaces customers which includes professional services designed to ensure smooth and effective deployment of GigaSpaces solutions.
- BRM Capital
- Formula Vision Technologies
- FTV Capital
- Intel Capital
GigaSpaces customers include investment banks, world-leading exchanges, market data providers, hedge funds, retail banks, international and US telecommunications and mobile carriers, global Web-commerce companies, online gaming companies, and Internet media organizations.
- Product Partner: OEM Partner Cipheroptics, Nortel, NT/e, IBM Tivoli Software, ORbyte Solutions, JDSU, Pharmacy OneSource, MuleSoft, etc.
- Solution Partner: Antiblema, BridgePoint Technologies, CITYTECH, Data Access Sweden, Grid Dynamics, HP Business Partner, etc.
- Technology Partner: Amazon Web Services, Azul, cKlear, DataSynapse, Intel, etc.
- Chief Executive Officer – Zeev Bikowsky
- Founder and Chief Technology Officer – Nati Shalom
- GigaSpaces announced new product for enterprise PaaS and ISV SaaS enablement: GigaSpaces Technologies on 7 March, 2011 announced the upcoming release of its second-generation cloud-enablement platform, which offers an architecture aimed specifically at enterprise platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and independent software vendor (ISV) software-as-a-service (SaaS) enablement.
GigaSpaces Technologies Inc.
317 Madison Ave, Suite 823