Intacct provides financial management and accounting software solutions based on cloud computing platform. It is a privately held company founded in 1999 by David Thomas to provide small and midsized businesses an online alternative to on-premise and desktop accounting solutions. It is headquartered in San Jose, California.
The AICPA and its subsidiary CPA2Biz aligned with Intacct to provide its services. With company size of about 120 employees it serves more than 30,000 users across more than 4,000 companies. It has geographic availability in United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Business line, Products and Service offerings:
Products: Intacct offers two main products:
- Intacct is a cloud financial management and accounting system which provide comprehensive functionality, to match business processes and are designed to integrate easily with other key business systems.
- Intacct Accountant Edition delivers web based accounting and financial applications that are designed for use by accounting firms and business process outsources. The application includes applications for accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, inventory, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation, and financial reporting.
- Services (Cloud-Based Financial Management Solutions): Intacct's cloud computing financial management solutions are designed with guidance from thousands of customers and hundreds of partners. Its goal is to deliver a financial management system that provides its client’s finance team with all the tools they need to streamline financial processes, gain greater financial visibility and establish strong financial controls.
- Sutter Hill Ventures
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- Emergence Capital Partners
- Sigma Partners
- Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
- JK&B Capital
Intacct partners with many companies to provide its services. These companies include 2C Processor (2CP), ADP (Automatic Data Processing), Avalara, Avectra, BNA Software, Boomi, Adaptive Planning, Callidus Software, CCH, Clarizen, CompuPay, ExpenseCloud, Fellowship Technologies, Pacejet, salesforce.com, SpringCM, Zip2Cloud, etc.
Some of the key clients of Intacct are Odyssey Thera, Acceller, Aicent, Bulk TV & Internet, ASPGS, MuleSoft, OpSource, SchoolDude.com, Virtual Hold Technology, Voltage Security, Regent Entertainment, Cardinal SW Houston, LP, Fast Eddie's Sports Grill, Consulting Radiologists, Fitness Formula Clubs, Platinum Hospitality, Faith Promise Church, The Great Books Foundation, TeleManagement Forum, Matrix, 3balls.com, Navis Logistics Network, etc.
Intacct has made its channel business a top priority – offering partners the tools, training and support needed to be successful. Intacct is expanding its reach in Florida via a partnership with SouthTech Solutions.
- Chief Executive Officer – Robert Reid
- Chief Technology Officer – Aaron Harris
- Chief Financial Officer – Marc Linden
- On June 7, 2011, DBSync announced the launch of DBSync Intacct Cloud Integration Adapter.
- On June 8, 2011, accounting and business advisory firm Maner Costerisan joined the partner network of cloud financial management and accounting applications provider Intacct.
125 South Market St. Suite 600
San Jose, CA