OpSource provides cloud and managed hosting solutions that enable businesses of all sizes to accelerate growth and scale operations while controlling costs and reducing IT infrastructure support risks. OpSource, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2002 and headquartered in Santa Clara. OpSource has operations in California, Virginia, UK, Ireland, and India. It has a company size of about 51-200 employees. On June 7, 2011, it announced an alliance with VCE, the Virtual Computer Environment Company, to deliver solutions for service providers that speed time to market for launching public cloud services.
Products and Service offerings:
- OpSource OnDemand: OpSource On-Demand is a hosting solution that combines technical operations, application operations and business operations into a complete, integrated Web operations solution. Going beyond full-featured managed hosting, it includes the application management, compliance and business services that are necessary for on-demand business success.
- OpSource Cloud: OpSource Cloud offers is targeted towards catering to high performance and security demand of enterprises. It provides users with a virtual private Cloud within the public Cloud, allowing them to determine their own degree of Internet connectivity.
- OpSource Billing CLM: OpSource Billing CLM (Customer Lifecycle Management) is a self-service solution for SaaS and Web customer on-boarding, subscription management and payment processing. As an on-demand web service, it is available either as part of OpSource On-Demand or as a standalone application.
- OpSource Managed Hosting provides and maintains all the infrastructure assets required to bring web-based application to market, including the data center, Internet connectivity, private network, servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, and backup infrastructure.
- OpSource is an enterprise-class cloud IaaS offering that includes hardware-based security and scalability, customization and control, and easy integration.
- OpSource Application Operations services provide outsourced application management services that help customers to scale complex SaaS and web-based applications. Application Operations is built on standardized architecture that has been developed by working with hundreds of SaaS ISVs to scale operations.
OpSource offers a suite of mission critical Business Operations services all designed to improve customer time to market, cost reduction and top line growth.
- Artiman Ventures
- Fuse Capital
- CrossLink Capital
- Intel Capital
- Key Venture Partners
Some of the key customers of the firm are – Adobe, Mattel, SAP, Ribbit, GlobalEnglish, General Mills, Thomson Reuters, Jobvite, Appian, ClearBenefits, NTT Communications, MediServe, Aerohive, Avianis, etc.
- Chief Executive Officer – Treb Ryan
- Chief Technology Officer – John Rowell
5201 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA