RingCube Technologies was founded in 2007 to provide a workspace virtualization solution that offers personalization capabilities to the virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). The company’s headquarters are in Mountain View, California.
RingCube Technologies, Inc. is the provider of virtualization related technologies. Its platform allows customers to access their personal and work-related information, wherever they go. RingCube's current platform, MojoPac brand software products, is developed with an aim to deliver secure mobile computer solutions to the individual consumer, enterprises and OEM partners worldwide. RingCube is funded by New Enterprise Associates, a leading venture capital firm
Business line, products and service offerings:
- MojoPac is an application virtualization product from RingCube Technologies. MojoPac turns any USB 2.0 storage device, into a portable computing environment. The term "MojoPac" is used by the company to refer to the software application, the virtualized environment running inside this software, and the USB storage device that contains the software and relevant applications.
- RingCube vDesk VDI Edition provides functionality designed to make VDI deployment both more affordable and highly useable. vDesk VDI Edition offers a centralized virtual desktop experience on top of traditional VDI offerings from Citrix and Vmware.
- RingCube vDesk solution delivers enterprise desktop virtualization that increases user productivity, lowers desktop management costs and eliminates the performance and resource overhead of legacy virtualization technologies.
RingCube’s customers include Cloud 10 Corporation, CONSOL Energy, Gateway Technical College, ING Group, Revere Electric Supply, Southcoast Community Bank, Adobe Systems, Inc, Intelligent Software Solutions, Inc., Ohio University, Prometric, Regis, etc.
RingCube strategic partners include Citrix Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, VMware, Inc, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, IronKey, McAfee, Microsoft, MXI Security, Parallels, RSA Security, SanDisk Corporation and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- CEO – Pete Foley
- Co-founder & CTO – Mike Larkin
- Co-founder & VP Product Management – Kiran Kamity
- RingCube Technologies Unveiled new vDesk v4.0 solution for advancing enterprise VDI deployments at Citrix Synergy 2011.
- RingCube introduced vDesk VDI Edition to advance enterprise VDI rollouts and maximize desktop virtualization benefits.
100 W EvelynAve