Soasta Inc. is a privately-held American technology company which was founded by Ken Gardner in 2006 and is based in Mountain View, California. Soasta's offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Denver and London.
It provides services to test websites and web applications. It is the provider of cloud-based testing services, and has created many browser-based website testing product. It specialties include Cloud Testing, Cloud Computing, Load Testing, SaaS, AJAX testing, Performance Testing, etc.
In the first half of 2010, Soasta was selected by The Wall Street Journal as a “Top 50” Venture-backed company, by AlwaysOn as an OnDemand Top 100 Winner, and by the Red Herring as a Top 100 North America Tech Startup. The company size is about 50-200 employees generating a revenue of about USD 0.49mn in 2010.
Business line, product and service offerings:
- SOASTA CloudTest – The Soasta CloudTest Platform offers a comprehensive set of components and access options to execute frequent, scalable and affordable performance testing of web and mobile applications.
- Recording Products – Soasta CloudTest’s HTTP Recording feature is a browser-based visual tool that automates the creation of typical usage scenarios by recording and presenting the HTTP message traffic from the target Web.
- Test Editing Products – It represents messages and events as visual elements which eliminates manual testing and coding.
- Test Assembly Products – It creates a variety of tests – from functional to load to HTML, just by dragging customizable message clips from the message library and dropping them on the multi-track timeline.
- Monitoring Products – It provides resource information to be captured from any available resource in the Web application infrastructure.
- Performance Intelligence Products – CloudTest Analytics leverages Soasta’s real-time OLAP engine to provide the actionable Performance Intelligence necessary to allow testers to drill into live data while tests are running.
- CloudTest Appliances Products
- CloudTest On-Demand Products – It enables companies to quickly and affordably leverage the Cloud for load and performance testing of their websites and applications.
Soasta provides services to its clients in various areas:
- E-Commerce – Mattel: American Girl, Best Buy, Brightstar, Chegg, Dominos Pizza etc.
- E-Learning – Blackboard Inc., University of Notre Dame, Silverchair Learning Systems.
- Media and Entertainment – Activision, Boylesports, Netflix, Inc., Newsday, SNL Financial etc.
- Financial – Associated Bank, Intuit.
- High Tech – Bloom Energy, Microsoft, Day Software, Cisco etc.
- Technology Partners – AppDynamics, Appistry, Aptana, CA Tech, Mashery etc.
- IT Services Partners – Acquia, Armada Group, CSC, Hexaware, Mentora etc
- Global Test Cloud Partners – 3Tera, Amazon Web Services, GoGrid, Microsoft etc.
- Executive Chairman – Kenneth Gardner
- President and CEO – Tom Lounibos
- May 24, 2011, Soasta, announced that it has added two new editions to its line of CloudTest solutions: CloudTest Enterprise Edition and CloudTest Standard Edition.
1975 Landings Drive
Mountain View, CA